Egyptian culture

Egyptian culture

by Prof. Wafaa Essameldin - -
Number of replies: 4

Hi everybody

I would like to express my deep appreciation to the hard work you have achieved in this course. I really enjoyed the presentations which were very funny and I am also very impressed about the great effort you have done to first understand and then criticize the Egyptian culture. This was absolutely great !!!!!!!!

In reply to Prof. Wafaa Essameldin -

Re: Egyptian culture

by Deleted user -
Thank you Dr Wafaa. We are very please and enjoy discovering Egyptian Culture. Of course there will be loads of things to discover and we hope for a more exciting activity such as field trip. :)
In reply to Deleted user

Hi Afiq

I am sure there will be field trips to discover more about Alexandria and Egypt inshaAllah. I think it would be very interesting to let Egyptian students  share this activity and plan it with you, as well. So, you come up with bright  ideas and let me know. Glad you liked the experience.

In reply to Prof. Wafaa Essameldin -

by Deleted user -
we are also enjoying the egypt film and also egyptian culture. thank you for teaching us. it is such a great experience to learn egyptian culture from purely egyptian professor.big grin
In reply to Deleted user

Hi Wan Muhammad

I am very happy you liked the experience which could be enriched with field trips in the future, inshaAllah. It would be very exciting if you, students, could teach us about Malaysian culture. What do you think about this great idea? Just think about the way we can do this and let me know !!!