Results

Results

by Deleted user -
Number of replies: 12

Please notice that the results of the first ,second, third and fourth year will be sent to the Faculty email - outlook not google - of each student

As long as you have answered the 2 surveys titled

تقييم امتحانات

تقييم مقررات و محاضرين

that were sent to your faculty e-mails, you will get your grades when they appear

please tell anyone you know about the surveys as they will not be able to get their grades unless they answer these 2 surveys

Good Luck

In reply to Deleted user

Re: Results

by Deleted user -
Can we know when the result will appear please ( second year)
In reply to Deleted user

by Prof. Maha El Tantawi - -
I think Drs in the control are more or less finalizing things. Pls make sure you all do answer the surveys because in sha Allah when we get the results from control, it becomes very impossible to send results to ppl as they answer one by one.
I think we have sth in the range of a week or so but confirmation needs still to be coming from control and administration
In reply to Prof. Maha El Tantawi -

by Deleted user -
Thank you Dr. Maha
OK .. But I think most of us answer the surveys even those who don't have internet access in their houses.
Please Doctor if there is progress about the results inform us because we all worry about that
Thanks again Doctor.
In reply to Deleted user

Please dont worry
As soon as there are definite news in sha Allah, I will let u know hear in sha Allah. I think it will be within next week but dont yet know when exactly

Kol sana wa antom taybeen
Ramadan Kareem

by Deleted user -
د/مها
انقذينا يا دكتور
ممكن نعرف بس الميعاد اللي هتظهر فيه نتيجة الفرقة الثانية
عشان كلنا منمناش من إمبارح عشان كنا فاكرينها الصبح
ودلوقتي الظهر
ممكن بس يا دكتور ميعاد محدد
آسف على الإزعاج
In reply to Deleted user

النهارده تم ارسال نتيجة اولى و ثانية للطلاب الذين قاموا بالاجابة على الاستبيانات
غدا ان شاء الله ثالثة و رابعة
الاربع ارسال نتيجة اولى و ثانية اللى حيكونوا جاوبوا الاستبيان بعد كده
الخميس ان شاء الله ارسال نتيجة ثالثة و رابعة للى حيجاوب بعد ما نبعت النتيجة بكرة ان شاء الله

امبارح الناس (دكاتره و موظفين) مشيوا الساعة خمسة و نص, فمتقلقش الساعة 12 الظهر دى تعتبر اول اليوم smile

ربنا يطمنوكوا كلكم ان شاء الله

by Deleted user -
الحمد لله يا دكتور ربنا كرمنا كلنا والنتيجة مرضية بس محيرة
اللي جاب جيد جدا مش عارف إذا كان 84% او 75% واللي جاب امتياز ميعرفش امتياز ازاي عالي ولا عادي ولا مرتب

ممكن يا دكتور معلش أنا عارف ازعجنا حضرتك انا اسف ممكن لو نزلت الكلية مثلا اشوف النسبة او اعرف ترتيبي في شئون الطلبة
In reply to Deleted user

by Deleted user -
How can i know if my answers have been sent successfully??? Thank You
In reply to Deleted user

Salam Ahmed,
You mean answers to the survey about courses and lecturers?
I can see u answered the survey. I have not checked if u answered it completely or not. Ppl in elearning would have done that

by Deleted user -
Dr. We are appreciating your efforts too much and we know you are working too hard these days Thank you very much
In reply to Deleted user

Thank you ya Ahmed
This is very kind of you.

My best wishes to you all these days and always in sha Allah for success and happiness
Rabena ma3akom