Clincs

Clincs

by Deleted user -
Number of replies: 10
Hello,

I want to ask about the clinics in the faculty. Obviously, in the state that they are in, there will be some problems with the sections because of the large number of students and they limited number of units. So I'd like to ask about what arrangements are being made for when we come back from the summer vacation, and which clinics will be available and which will not.

thank you
In reply to Deleted user

Re: Clincs

by Deleted user -
should I be asking this somewhere else? No one has answered so I think maybe I've posted it in the wrong place... thank anyway :)
In reply to Deleted user

by Deleted user -
sorry khaled that seems to be a type ( كبر مخك )
so , let every thing be clear
In reply to Deleted user

by Deleted user -
إن بعض الظن اثم بردو يا صاحبي يمكن السؤال مش مفهوم أو محطوط في مكان غلط الله أعلم :) بس عموما اجابته واضحة من منظر الكلية زي ما أنت شفت :)
In reply to Deleted user

by Deleted user -
حسبي الله هو نعم الوكيل
وعوضنا على الله في السنة والتعليم
In reply to Deleted user

by Deleted user -
I would like to know what will happen specially that i heard that clinic 2 wont be working?
how are we going to handle the operative, endo and crown requirments and the huge number of students on limited units?? ARE you going to decrease the number of requirments...please we need an answer
we didnt have summer training because it was said that the clinics are being renewed...how come by now clinic 2 will be closed?!! is that true?!! :S
In reply to Deleted user

by Deleted user -
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
ايمانا من الكلية وباقي كليات مصر وانطلاقا من منظومة التعليم المصرية الفريدة من نوعها والتي لاتطبق في موزمبيق فقط عندنا
فقد قررت الكلية الاعتماد على الاسلوب المتبع وهو "النفخ ثم النفخ ثم النفخ"وعدم الاحساس بالطلاب وعدم تطبيق النظام العالمي الجديد في التعليم الا في الامتحانات
وعليه فان كلية طب الاسنان التي سحب اتحاد طلابها الثقة في ادارتها واوقف التعامل معها قد قررت الانتقام من الطلاب والغت الاجازة الاسبوعية للطلاب المعمول يها في كل كليات الكرة الارضية وفي جامعات الهولولولو حتى لايتسن لاي طالب من خارج اسكندرية السفر والراحة في بيته ولو ليوم
وقررت انتهاء اليوم الدراسي الساعة 5 عند اذان المغرب ليعود الى بيته مهلوكا فيفرغ الى النوم ويتمنى ان يأتية ملك الموت ليريحة من تعبه
وتحذر ادارة الكلية كل من تسول له نفسه طلب تخفيض الريكوايرمنت لان هذا مخالف لدستور الكلية ومخالف لمبدأ النفخ الذي تتبعه
والله ولي التوفيق
هذة رسالة موجهة لادارة كليتنا الحبيبة

In reply to Deleted user

by Deleted user -
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
فَاعْفُ عَنْهُمْ وَاصْفَحْ إِنَّ اللهَ يُحِبُّ الْمُحْسِنِينَ
انطلاقا من حبنا لكليتنا والتي نسعى دائما لان تكون هي افضل كلية في مصر والشرق الاوسط
وايمانا مني بأن حب هذا المكان الذي يجمعني مع اصدقائي لا يقل ابدا عن حب السادة اعضاء هيئة التدريس الكرام والسيدة عميدة الكلية والوكلاء الافاضل له.
ولان لومي كان دائما لحبي للمكان ولعلي اخطأت في اتخاذ بعض الالفاظ وتجاوزت الحدود في بعض من تعليقاتي على هذا الموقع..ولانني لم اكن لاقصد لا من قريب او بعيد ولا بقصد او غير قصد ان يمس كلامي اي من السادة الاساتذة الافاضل في ادارة الكلية
فانني اتقدم باسمى ايات الاعتذار الى السيدة عميدة الكلية الاستاذة الدكتورة مها عبد السلام
والى السيد وكيل الكلية الاستاذ الدكتور احمد المحلاوي
راجيا من الله ان يتقبل سيادتهما هذا الاعتذار
واتوجه بخالص الشكر والاعزاز للاستاذ الدكتور احمد المحلاوي لتفهمه وجهة نظري على الصعيد الانساني والمهني
داعيا الله ان يوفقنا واياكم
In reply to Deleted user

by Deleted user -
not only clinic 2 but also prosthesis clinic is not available , we couldn't have our summer training n the 2nd term was too short in our practical work , actually we were oppressed and maltreated
this year is our last chance to learn if we are learning something in that college so please tell us when will they be available or at least your plan to get it finished quickly
thanks
In reply to Deleted user

by Deleted user -
yosra wht do u mean even the prosthesis clinic?! omal hansht3'al pros feeen?!
In reply to Deleted user

by Deleted user -
I think pros will be ready within a week after college starts ... they were only changing the plumbing I think ... but of course I'm guessing because no one seems to want to answer us on this forum!!!!