الكلية

الكلية

by Deleted user -
Number of replies: 6
هل في خساير كتير بالنسبة للعيادت والكلية أو اصابات الناس البواسل اللي كانوا بيطفوا الحريق ؟ طمنونا لو سمحتم

وبالنسبة للطلاب هل احنا منتظمين بكرة في الدراسة عادي ؟
In reply to Deleted user

Re: الكلية

by Prof. Niveen Bakry - -
i would like to thank 4th year students who stayed in the building to show us the safe way to get out ;Also i would thank our men who were able to control the fire and the Technicians who shut down the electricity and saved our clinics may allah save our faculty and our country
ameen
In reply to Deleted user

by Prof. Wafaa Essameldin - -

Dear Khaled

Yes, tomorrow is a usual normal working day. I hope everything will be fine inshaAllah and I do thank God that everybody is safe and sound after this unfortunate incident. As far as I know, there are no losses in the clinics or elsewhere. I really appreciate your deep concern about the faculty and the people.. I am just very pissed off of one of your colleagues who seems very happy and excited of what happened !!! Isn't it strange, peculiar, eccentric and unacceptable ???!!!!!!!!!! This is our faculty, part of our life which was about to be ruined..This is the time everybody should have the same objective which is the safety and well being of our faculty which represents our country, Egypt !!!!!!!!    

In reply to Prof. Wafaa Essameldin -

by Deleted user -
Well Dr, I think the reactions to what happened differ greatly from one to another, but from what I saw, those who were happy were not actually happy that there was harm done to the building but felt that this event was the only way anyone with authority to fix it would actually take the problem into account. In other words, and I quote, "Thank God the Building is burning, maybe now the extinguishers will not be under lock and key, and would actually be full in case of a fire.."

Whether or not someone was actually genuinely HAPPY about what happened, I don't know, but it's really low of anyone to think that, even if there are so many bad things in it that make you THINK you hate it.
In reply to Deleted user

Totally agree with you ya Khaled and I hope this is what the others think as well...
In reply to Prof. Wafaa Essameldin -

by Deleted user -
yup dr wafaa this is what others think :)and what made us laugh if u know what really happend dr u'de know that our faculty has (((((zeroooo safety ))))
this must be investigated not the cause of the fire ...
In reply to Deleted user

Yes Sarrah, I know safety measures are not very well applied ( like anywhere else in Egypt) and especially now with all these rennovations all around. However, distinguishing the fire and  evacuation were not bad since nobody got hurt alhamdulellah.. Anyway, there is nothing to make anybody laugh !!!!!!!!!!