Defective plumbing in my unit

Defective plumbing in my unit

by Deleted user -
Number of replies: 11
The sink in the unit on which my name is written (clinic 1), is blocked, and I've asked the workers in the clinic several times, but each time the water accumulates once more, and so on.
Professionalism and integrity require me to report it to whomever it may concern.

Please answer this post because apparently the unit is my responsibility so in order not to find the sink photographed on this forum with a strongly worded message to me, I hope someone takes the time to see this problem and answer me and tell me who to talk to about it.

Thank you
In reply to Deleted user

Re: Defective plumbing in my unit

by Deleted user -
For some reason constructive and beneficial posts on this forum are always ignored. Anyway,

The unit I'm talking about is on the right side of the clinic in front of the pink and green units of the diagnosis - It has no partition next to it separating it from the next unit - and it's plumbing is defective and needs to to be fixed.

اللهم بلغت اللهم فاشهد
In reply to Deleted user

by Deleted user -
:d:d:d:d:d:d ET2E ALLAH YA 5AAAALED :d:d(((((الفوورم هنا ارسال بس مفيش استقبال زي زي الكليه كلها )))) Wb3den e7na ele sbaken e7na lazm nslk el7od :D:D
In reply to Deleted user

by Prof. Wafaa Essameldin - -

Dear Khaled

I suppose you should report to the head of department and also to the vice dean for students' affairs . Furthermore, you can also report to Dr Ahmad Rashad, the director of the quality unit in the faculty since he is the one responsible for rennovations and maintenance of dental clinics..Did you do this or just posted your message and waited for the feedback ?????????

In reply to Prof. Wafaa Essameldin -

by Deleted user -
I reported it to the doctors in my section, and to the technicians as well as the female workers in the section, and was told "we will fix it" .. Thank you for your informative reply, Dr. wafaa :)
In reply to Deleted user

Please ya Khaled report to the head of department, Dr Almahallawy and Dr Ahmad Rashad since the junior staff did not take any action untill now. Maybe the technicians need an official order from the higher authorities to do their work (burocracy as usual) !!!! I know it is frustrating but this is your right and you should pursue it..Good luck....

by Deleted user -
Today I passed by Dr Sanaa Hussein and she told me to go to the technician, who then told me that he had reported the defect to Dr Sanaa, and yet the problem hadn't been solved by the end of today. I think one more visit to the technician tomorrow in my section is in order, after which I think my role in this chain is over, because there would be nothing more for me to do.
In reply to Deleted user

No it is not over ya Khaled. Please report to whoever is responsible for the technicians in the faculty.I told you before that Dr Ahmad Rashad was deeply involved in the rennovations and maintenance of dental clinics.

by Deleted user -
I think this post might have had some kind of positive effect, at least for the time being, since today a demonstrator in the section passed by each unit and recorded every defect in each one - hopefully to be fixed in the near future. So this is slow progress, yet progress nonetheless.
In reply to Deleted user

by Deleted user -
وبالرغم من تسجيل جميع الاعطال في العيادة إلا إنه لا تزال الكراسي بحالة يرثي لها ... فقط للايضاح انقل لسيادتكم صورة حيه لحوض الكرسي الذي أحاول أن ابلغ المسئولين به لكن بلا جدوى

وشكرا
Attachment CASE_PRESENTATION_001.JPG
In reply to Deleted user

by Deleted user -
To whom it may concern, I'm Just posting to express my gratitude for the long overdue efforts made in fixing my unit's plumbing. It's finally working. Unfortunately, I don't know who the plumber and/or technician who fixed it is in order to thank him.them in person.