Larger reward leads to poorer performance ?

Larger reward leads to poorer performance ?

by Deleted user -
Number of replies: 5
Daniel Pink on the surprising science of motivation

Career analyst Dan Pink examines the puzzle of motivation, starting with a fact that social scientists know but most managers don't: Traditional rewards aren't always as effective as we think. Listen for illuminating stories -- and maybe, a way forward.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrkrvAUbU9Y

Check the ABOVE Youtube link out, maybe we could take benefit and apply it some time later on in our systems.

BR

Attachment dan_pink.jpg
In reply to Deleted user

Re: Larger reward leads to poorer performance ?

by Prof. Wafaa Essameldin - -

Hi Fatemah

The video is very interesting and also very inspiring!!!! I got the message and I hope everybody else does. I just want to tell you that autonomy, will and common purpose were the initiative and the motive for the revolution of the 25th of January that you, guys, created!! I cannot thank you enough for the tremendous change your generation has done to revive the  Egyptian's spirit and soul..I hope the revolution spirit will continue to motivate all of us to be better Egyptians, whether staff or students. I also hope it will help narrowing the gap between what you want to do and how you want to do it..God bless Egypt and bless you my friends.  

In reply to Prof. Wafaa Essameldin -

by Deleted user -
http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=%2Fhome.php%3Fsk%3Dgroup_202845809728905%26view%3Ddoc%26id%3D203807466299406&h=ef0af&cb=3&p=AQCUF9WJt4MQTkxJCyZGuqwDPTW9Ui000wjOSb6HDsA4mue0T-PBv6-n6S_blnrOPMtUG0OBXmjOGe_GdRFA2JxxviUh7nOKlGQqTggLK3oVtZtO

by Deleted user -
Glad you liked it, Dr.
And thanks so much for the kind words, I hope we'd really do sound difference in our beloved Egypt, may Allah help us do it in the most righteous way.
In reply to Deleted user

by Prof. Wafaa Essameldin - -
I hope so, too. The dean will meet with the students on Wednesday in order to discuss all your requests and demands. I am sure this will be the sound and righteous start you mentioned and we all need for a better future. Good luck to everybody inshaAllah. 

by Deleted user -
Yes, I'll be attending for it en sh'a Allah.
Let's hope for the best! And thanks for encouraging us. :)