Announcement to students who will work with Malaysian student

Announcement to students who will work with Malaysian student

by Prof. Maha El Tantawi - -
Number of replies: 14
If you are a 3rd or 4th yr students and signed to work with the Malaysian students, we are scheduled to have a meeting on Wednesday in sha Allah at 11. I sent an email to the accnts u left so pls check and respond

Looking forward to our meeting
In reply to Prof. Maha El Tantawi -

Re: Announcement to students who will work with Malaysian student

by Deleted user -

hi dr.maha,

i registered my name to work with malaysian students but i couldn't attend today's meeting

i just wanted to know when is the next meeting

In reply to Deleted user

by Deleted user -
Me too Dr Maha, & i'm very sorry for not attending the meeting & i would like to share in the upcoming events concerning the malaysian students.
In reply to Deleted user

really looking forward to your contribution Mahmoud. you know what we came up with and i am sure u all with come up with many more things to do. keep me updated when u reach sth

by Deleted user -
dear dr maha :)
can I plz Join ? am sorry 4 not attending but wallhy i had a patient :( i tried to attend the meeting before this one but i thought it was at ciqap and it wasnt i kept wandering 4 half an hour between 4th and 5th floor lookin before i decided to go wallhy just to be in :)

am really abig fan of the idea and it'd really make me happy if you take me in :)
In reply to Deleted user

welcome aboard nourhan. pls talk to ppl in 3rd year to know the updates. i wonder if any of u ladies can cook. i was thinking of introducing our guests to molokhia and i doubt we can buy it ready from somewhere. why didnt any body think of making molokhia ready made like u'd fine chicken and meat
In reply to Deleted user

we sat today and discussed and it was beautiful. i enjoyed it so much. we agreed to have an event on Friday 15th after prayer - at 2pm like a dish party. i am really excited about it. dean agreed to support and i think we have fun. if u r a 3rd yr student, contact fatemah orabi for details. if u r a 4th yr student, contact lamiaa saad. we need u on board. there are so many things to do and i am sure u all r going to make it a huge success

by Deleted user -

i'm excited too dr :)

i'll contact fatemah isA   

thanks alot dr.maha

by Deleted user -
دكتور مها اتمنى لو حضرتك تقولي لينا الأجتماع خلص على ايه و ايه اللي حيحصل الفتره اللي جايه
In reply to Deleted user

by Deleted user -
Ramly Dr Maha has already explained that there will an event on Friday 15th at 2 p.m & it will be like a dish party. I think what we are going to do in this event will be discussed later among us.
In reply to Deleted user

yes mahmoud and mohamed,
we sat and talked and had so much fun talking that when we finished, i was very surprised to find it was 1.15.
we agreed on the event like i said. some ppl said we will need a budget for bits and pieces. i waited until dr dean finished the million things she had and she was very happy with ur proposal. she will give us access to the 6th floor "balcony" directly infront of the office where we sat for the event. i will ask some of the workers to clean. dean agreed also to give us the budget we asked for. ur colleagues said they will talk together with u all on facebook which as u knoe i hate and come up with more brilliant ideas which they will tell me about on the forum of the course "Egyptian culture". i sent key to course to some of u and hope they remember to share with all concerned. if not, tell me and i will send it to u.
we agreed also there was a chance for sports events. u gentlemen can help with this, but u need to know that the Malaysian gentlemen are a minority just like urselves. dentistry is becoming a female profession - at least in egypt. i think this sports part is doable. someone proposed some games in the dish party on friday in sha Allah and said they will post a provisional agenda when u all r done talking.

everybody is excited. i hope we all enjoy and learn

would like to hear all about ur brainstorm real soon

by Deleted user -
thank you doctor and it seems like fun and at the same time i hope we will make a good impression and that they wouldn't FREAK out !!!!
In reply to Deleted user

they are already looking forward to the event

in sha Allah it will be OK

by Deleted user -
May allah bless you all it is avery nice idea   in shaa Allah it will be perfect