Unbelievable act !! VERY ANGRY, VERY disappointed

Unbelievable act !! VERY ANGRY, VERY disappointed

by Deleted user -
Number of replies: 9

salamo3lekom

i just want an explanation for what had happened today.....weren't we told that (Montaser) wouldn't teach us anymore??.....weren't we asked to leave YOU to deal with the issue?....so WAT HAD HAPPENED???>>>>>to what extent do you underestimate us???....to what extent our requests r meaningless to u????...........what happened today is simply an insult that we won't accept..........

it's our right to ask for better education, i think we don't ask for much

what MONTASER did today means nothing except he finds us kids with no voice....but we are the REVOLUTION YOUTH

and instead of explaining the old chapters that he used to read and only read them he chose to add a NEW CHAPTER as a sort of revenge  ...and with all carelessness he came to the the lecture 30 mins late....there is no more unfairness :(

In reply to Deleted user

Re: Unbelievable act !! VERY ANGRY, VERY disappointed

by Deleted user -
I absolutely agree with Esraa on this one. The fact that Dr. Montaser gave a lecture is an abomination and an insult to all that is holy, and we as students will not accept it. We were told that Dr. Montaser has stepped down from teaching dentistry, and that should have been it! There is no explanation for him to enter sections, or lectures, and to "teach" - if you can call it teaching - new topics as a sort of revenge against us.

The students, myself included, want the new topic to be excluded from the curriculum completely, as a formal paper from the dean of the faculty of medicine saying that Dr. Montaser is NOT the course director, and has no power whatsoever over any of our exams, and that he is FORBIDDEN to enter lectures and/or sections.

We do not ask much of our beloved administration. All we ask is that you be at your own words, and abide by the promise that you had given us from the very beginning.

Truly, I'm extremely disappointed that my colleagues and I have been taken so lightly, and not given our most basic rights of decent professors, who truly know how and WANT TO teach.

I do not say this as an order, and please do not take it that way, I am asking you all, hopefully for the last time, to take formal steps towards ENDING THIS MATTER ONCE AND FOR ALL, because, aside from all of our other complaints, a person who sends threats to students from making groups to express their opinion, DOES NOT DESERVE TO TEACH!!

Please, if it is not too much trouble, find a solution for this dilemma, to appease the student's anger, at least, since, and you must know this, those who take the student's side, never loses!

Thank you....
In reply to Deleted user

by Deleted user -
يا ريت الدكتوره مها عبد السلام عميدة الكليه تنزل تسمع بكره لاراء الطلاب من دفعة سنه ثالثه علشان كده كتير بصراحه واحنا مش هنقدر نستحمل كل الصدمات دى سواء من الاقسام اللى فى كليتنا او الاقسام اللى فى كلية طب وده حرصا منا على سير العمليه التعليميه
In reply to Deleted user

by Deleted user -
2ale 7asal dah 2ehana leeena we 2ehana le maghoooodna we 2est7'faf be 32olna
In reply to Deleted user

by Deleted user -

I'm speechless !! Dr montaser's entry today into our lecture room, though our Dean, Dr Maha , told us he has no relation with Dentistry anymore  , this is totally unacceptable !!

A week ago, he entered a practical session and taught section 6... though it isn't normal that elder professors enter practical sessions,,, how does he dare break our Dean's Rules and teach us ?? not only did he enter that session, but he also spoke with the students with such a challenging or teasing manner, he asked them if they knew who was their course director.. when they didn't know the answer he laughed and said he won't tell !! last week we asked in a formal document, to know who our course director was... the answer was he, entering to teach us ?!

add to that , instead of explaining unexplained topics he skipped 1st term (and we are to study them, not cancelled), he adds a BRAND NEW topic, a more specialized - non related to Dentistry,, never been taught before !! Nephrology !!!??

Did you know he entered another practical session and told the students that he is our course director and then laughed , saying that was april's fool ?

what a disrespecting and irresponsible way of him  !! we Aren't kids to play with us or fool us around!! 

I consider what happened as a completely unacceptable humiliating  act for every single person working or studying in our college!!

In reply to Deleted user

by Deleted user -
agreeeeeeeeeeeee with every thing that was mentioned  i was simply shocked to see him, i was frozen and i kept starring at the doctor for  a very long long long time trying to understand what in the world was happening but i failed ;((((((((((((((((((( please we need an EXPLAINATION. 
In reply to Deleted user

by Deleted user -
احنا لغاية كدا وخلاص .... مش هينفع نسكت اكتر من كدا ... ياريت الادارة تفسر كل الل بيحصل دا ..لان دا استخفاف بينا
In reply to Deleted user

by Deleted user -

i agree with Esraa........what happened today is  not acceptable !!

In reply to Deleted user

by Deleted user -
أنا لما عرفت إن دكتور منتصر دخل محاضرة النهاردة أول حاجة افتكرتها ساعة ماالعميدة قالت فالمدرج إنه اعتذر عن التدريس في كليتنا الناس قد ايه صقفوا وفرحه بالموضوع ده كان منظر الطلبة اكبر بكتير من الفرحة بانهم ارتاحوا من دكتور تعبهم
مش عارف بعد ماالناس فرحت بالموضوع ده كده ازاي رجع تاني
أنا نفسي أعرف دكتور مها قالتلنا الكلام ده يومها ازاي
هو كان كلام وخلاص
الكلام ده كان على أي أساس
يا ريت حد يفهمنا ا اللي بيحصل عشان احنا زهقنا بجد ودي حاجة مش كويسة
In reply to Deleted user

by Deleted user -

طلاب الفرقة الثالثة الاعزاء:  كنت انتظر فى الرد املا فى التوصل لنأكيد الحل الجذرى للمشكلة و لكن حتى الآن لم نتمكن من ذلك مع ادارة كلية الطب.  ووفقا لحديثنا مع ممثليكم لا تقلقوا و ثقوا فى كليتكم.  و لا داعى لاستخدام عبارات مثيرة و لا طائل وراءها. هناك عدة طرق للتعامل مع رجوع د. عما وعدنا به و نحن نعمل على ذلك الآن.  لاتجعلوا هذا الامر يعيق تقدمكم و تحصيلكم و تذكروا ان المحن تصنع الاقوياء