Thank You !! :)

Thank You !! :)

by Deleted user -
Number of replies: 3
I just wanted to express my gratitude to the e-learning department and especially to Dr Maha Tantawi for sparing us (sana rab3a) the waiting in the heat while fasting and having to fight my way into a big crowd to be able to know my grades. And you could imagine how our crowd would smell after all the waiting in the sun :D

Thank you also for enduring all our complaints and problems. It's just that here is our easiest and maybe only place to express what we think.

It's been a pleasure being one of your students. I know we graduated but I think we'd always get back to our college to help improve it more and more.

Ramadan Kareem :)

In reply to Deleted user

Re: Thank You !! :)

by Prof. Maha El Tantawi - -
Ya Lamiaa u r an angel, u made my day. Now I am sitting on the sofa beaming and my boys are looking at me curiously.
Mabrouk for graduation to you and to everybody. I am so glad we could help a bit. I wish the process could be faster but so few ppl are working on this because of the confidentialty and stuff. As always, names lists are jumbled and ppl need to spend hours revising which causes unpredicted and unavoidable delays.
Thank u for the nice words ya Lamia ya diplomasia as always. I will miss u a lot. I know u will do well in sha Allah. Ppl who have nice words for others, even in stressfull time - who have tact- always go far. In sha Allah u will

I agree about the smell smile

Ramadan Kareem to you and family