شكوي إلى قسم طب اسنان الاطفال ... فهل من مجيب ؟!!!

شكوي إلى قسم طب اسنان الاطفال ... فهل من مجيب ؟!!!

by Deleted user -
Number of replies: 4
السلام عليكم

أنا مش حشتكي عن موضوع إن مفيش ميه في العيادة فالحمد لله تم تصليحها على مااظن ولكم جزيل الشكر

اليونيت اللي اسمي متسجل عليها - يوم الخميس - اللي هي رقم 8 الخراطيم بتاعت المية بتسرب مية منها وبتغرق الدنيا وأي حد معدي بيقولي إيه ده ومش تاخد بالك ودي أمانة وإنت إزاي شغال كده ... إلى اخره ... فهل هناك من يصلحها ام إني سوف اظل معذب مابين كرسي غرقان في البيدو وحوض مسدود ومكسور في الاوبيريتيف ؟؟ ...

ولكم جزيل الشكر يا أساتذتي الكرام
In reply to Deleted user

Re: شكوي إلى قسم طب اسنان الاطفال ... فهل من مجيب ؟!!!

by Prof. Wafaa Essameldin - -

Dear Khaled

Since most of the professors in all departments do not usually have time to look at the forum, so please report to the staff members present during the section. I am sure they are very keen about our clinic safety. If nobody is available, please go to Dr Magda Eltekeyea, head of pediatric department and she will take all necessary procedures.

In reply to Prof. Wafaa Essameldin -

by Deleted user -
Most profs are usually too bust to meet us in person too :) so I try to use the forum, but in vain... anyway, I'll be sure to check with Dr Magda before my section
In reply to Deleted user

by Prof. Niveen Bakry - -
Dear Khaled
i am sorry i was late in my response it was only today that i checked the forum and found this complain
First :i am one of the supervisors for Thursday section the name of the supervisors are available on the rota for each section which is available infront of the clinic just ask any of the junior staff where is rota and u will simply know the prof supervising your clinic and u can report to him any problem
Second :As u have known from Tuesday section Kavo engineers where in clinic and i personally passed by each unit and asked the students their problems in each unit and engineers fix it
Third:i am available tomorrow check your unit come and report to me ,i will be glad to meet u
In reply to Prof. Niveen Bakry -

by Deleted user -
Thank you Dr Neveen, I'll be sure to check my unit first thing tomorrow morning