From whom may I get more information about "TEMPUS"?

From whom may I get more information about "TEMPUS"?

by Deleted user -
Number of replies: 7
The e-mail sent to our faculty emails about some kind of trans-European project is kind of vague anf their official website is a maze, so is there anyone whom I can speak to in person who can explain what exactly this is?

Thank you
In reply to Deleted user

Re: From whom may I get more information about "TEMPUS"?

by Prof. Maha El Tantawi - -
Dr Khaled elSaadanay, Alexandria University focal point is responsible for the grants and projects.

u can read more about this at:
http://www.alexu.edu.eg/?q=node/3244

his office phone number in the Faculty of Agriculture is 5931714
In reply to Prof. Maha El Tantawi -

by Deleted user -
Thank you Dr Maha

by Deleted user -
One more thing Dr., will Tempus arrange any lectures explaining their scoop of work in the faculty or did actual cooperation occurred between Tempus and the faculty -represented in Mr. Dean ?

Thanks in advance!
In reply to Deleted user

by Deleted user -
The same question was on my mind as well, if there is some sort of orientation lecture it would be much better. If the faculty can arrange something like that it would be much more beneficial.
In reply to Deleted user

by Prof. Maha El Tantawi - -
usually they arrange events in Faculty of Medicine and we attend. This event is for the entire medical campus, including Nursing and the two Institutes. They do not arrange events for individual faculties. they have things all year round so it would not be very cost effective. If you are both interested , you can catch him/ them in one of those events.
I assume u r interested in the mobility grants, right?

by Deleted user -
Yes Dr. I think we are.
So we could call that number for more information on the lectures thing or use the contact information sent in the letter.